Peterbilt Atlantic is growing and is currently seeking talented experienced Licensed Mechanics to join our team at NEW location in Fredericton.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, customer-focused environment where you can apply your skills alongside one of the best teams of mechanics in Atlantic Canada, Peterbilt Atlantic is the place to do it. We are expanding and moving to a state-of-the-art facility right off the TransCanada at Hanwell this June. We offer competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan, including pension and healthcare benefits. Our team has a reputation for safe, high quality work and professionalism. We also have the most up-to-date and modern OEM training and technology available.
• 3 -5 years related experience
• Demonstrated experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Valid Class 3 driver’s licence with air brake endorsement an asset
• Red Seal Journeyman Certification an asset
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to Bob Coffey at email@example.com or call anytime 506- 451-2024.